A to-do list is a list of all the tasks you plan to accomplish on any given day or week. It used to be on a piece of paper stuck on the fridge. Nowadays they’re more likely to be reminders keyed into your calendar.
There a now some apps or program that can help organise your day and achieve what you set out to accomplish.
· Helps categorise tasks and assist by forming good habits.
· Automatically suggests time slots for various task based on your calendar
· Helps users select their most productive time, work days and hours
· Has ability to learn your inclinations
· Integrates well with Google Calendar, the stock calendar app., Outlook / Exchange, etc.
· Free on iTunes and App Store.
· Can link roles to the original document or a meeting from outlook calendar
· Can also record audio and videos
· Easy to add small image tags, to individual notes.
3. Omnifocus 2
· Great at managing messy and unorganised styles
· Allows to create customised folders, filter out projects, context. Or folders.
· Has additional sorting options for lists you need to access often.
4. Remember The Milk
· Allows users to add tasks like firing off an email according to pre-set time
· Can also use siri on ios to add tasks.
· Can share to do list with your contacts
5. Habit RPG
· Free productivity game for your to do list
· Doles out both in-game rewards and punishments within a social network setting
· Help achieve goals
Shared From Article in Top Pick
Monday, 18 May 2015