Thursday, June 18, 2015

COUNTING ON HUMOR 1



THE LOST BUSINESS MAN
 
A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realises he is lost.  He reduces the balloon’s height and spots a man down below.  He lowers the balloon further and shouts: “Excuse me., can you tell me where I am?  The men below says: “Yes you’re in a hot air balloon hovering 30 feet above this field”.

“You must be working in information Technology” says the balloonist. “I do” replies the man.” How did you know?”

“Well” says the balloonist, ”everything you have told me is technically correct but it’s no use to anyone”

The man below says. “you must be a businessman.”  “I am” replies the balloonist, “but how did you know?”

“Well” says the man, ”You don’t know where you are, or where you’re going, but you expect me to be able to help.  You’re in the same position you were before we met, but now it’s my fault.



THE PUZZLE
 Image result for cartoon on puzzle
Three accountants walk into a bar, and each orders a drink.  They raise their glasses and make a toast. “Here’s to 59!” they order another round and make the same toast: “Here’s to 59!”

This happens again and again.  Finally, the waiter asks the accountants what’s the significance of the toast is.  “Well”, said one of them, “we put a 1,000 pieces jigsaw puzzle together in just 59 day.”
“And that’s a big deal?”  Asked the waiter.  “You bet” said the same accountant, “the box said 4 to 8 years!!!!!”
Shared from:
Accountants today
November  2005

No comments:

Post a Comment