Everything you ever need to know about enhancing the productivity of your employees is actually contained in a few simple techniques. They are the basic human factors of management. You cannot put a price or value on the factors that drive an employee’s performance. Most people remain with an employer because of the quality and satisfaction derived from a rewarding and balanced workplace.
· Every employees is unique, an individual in his or her own right. Therefore the motivation to perform better will be different for each person.
2. Setting goal
· Have a vision. Communicate the vision. Make employees feel like they are a part of the business and this will enhance performance.
· Praise your employees for work well done. Make it an occasion they will remember. It is important to acknowledge their effort in public.
· Be lavish with praise but selfish with criticism make your employees feel respected and valued.
· Be available as a resource to your employees. Be approachable.